I have used the experienced gained from four years of BeetleCam expeditions to create a new generation of BeetleCam design which is stronger, more reliable and more advanced than ever before. I have now started building these BeetleCams for photographers around the world. If you would like to purchase one, please get in touch and I will prepare a quote for you. The starting price for a basic BeetleCam is GBP £1,250.
Each BeetleCam is made to order and 100% bespoke. Features and optional extras include:
- Solid construction to withstand punishing treatment.
- Capable of operating at ranges in excess of 100m.
- Excellent battery life and powerful motors to tackle challenging terrain.
- Capable of carrying Canon EOS 5D/Nikon D800 sized DSLRs or smaller.
- “Lion-proof” armored shell, which can be disassembled for convenient packing.
- Remote control camera tilt.
- Wireless live view allowing you to see what your camera sees.
If you want a specific feature not mentioned above then I may be able to help, get in touch to discuss your needs. For a quote please contact me stating the features you require and the size of camera you intend to use.
BeetleCam has incredible potential in many fields of wildlife photography; the results we achieved in just two weeks in the Masai Mara are a testament to this. Even with commonly photographed subjects, BeetleCam will enable you to gain a fresh perspective that would be hard to achieve any other way. I can’t wait to see what you are able to photograph with your BeetleCam!
Note: BeetleCams must be used responsibly. Please respect wildlife and back off immediately if you think your BeetleCam may be causing distress to animal you are photographing.